WHAT WE DO
WHAT IS EMPLOYER BRANDING
Employer branding is the strategy and process used by your organization to position itself as a preferred employer, both in your industry and in your community. It serves the same purpose as your corporate brand, except it targets prospective and current employees rather than customers – your organization is the “product”, and your employees are the “customers”.
REALITY IS… YOU HAVE AN EMPLOYER BRAND WHETHER YOU KNOW IT OR NOT
It may not be the brand you want, but it exists. It’s reflected on social media, employer review sites, employee conversations, business media coverage, and and in your reputation in your industry and community. You can let others define it, or you can take responsibility and create a powerful employer brand that communicates your employee value proposition and enhances your reputation.
Super charge your organization:
WHY IT’S IMPORTANT
A compelling employer brand engages culture and favorably positions your organization so you can retain, attract and engage top talent. Without it, you’ll struggle to compete.
Build an employer brand with purpose:
BUILD A WINNING EMPLOYER BRAND
6 KEY AREAS OF IMPACT
MISSING OUT ON TOP TALENT?
TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR EMPLOYER BRAND
A strong employer brand establishes credibility and helps you engage top talent. At BottomLine Marketing, our brand experts can help you develop your employer brand with our evidence-based 4-step breakthrough approach-designed to maximize your employee value proposition and help your organization stand out from the competition.
- Research begins with your employees, we gain insights into their experiences, understand why they choose you as an employer, and why they choose to stay
- Next, we focus on your competitors (in and out of your industry) and how they communicate their employee value proposition
02 BRAND SESSION
- We share our findings in an interactive working session then work with your team to develop and define core elements of your employer brand, including an inspired vision for the future
03 BRAND STRATEGY
- Develop a highly differentiated employer brand strategy that positions you as a preferred employer in your industry and in your geographic market
- Collaboration ensures the brand strategy recommendation is fully aligned with your corporate values
- Develop new compelling employer brand creative and messaging platform
- Launch your employer brand both internally and externally via your website, social media, recruiter network, and other communication channels
Despite the ongoing pandemic, supply chain disruption, and high inflation rates, a broad spectrum of CEOs across industries foresee robust growth for their companies in 2022. According to a recent survey conduct by Fortune, 65% of CEOs who participated are expecting...
LET’S GET STARTED
Let Bottomline Marketing help your organization build a winning employer brand!