- Topic: Employer Branding & Employee Experience in 2021
- Presented by: Bottomline Marketing and Civility Partners, Inc
- Date: February 3rd 2021
- Time: 10am -11:15am PST
- Where: Zoom – you will receive the link after you register
- Cost: FREE – register now! (This event is over)
Watch the Webinar:
Your employer brand and positive culture help to attract the right talent, and improve retention and long-term engagement, find out how!
It’s time to understand what truly differentiates you as an employer so you can attract and retain talent – and then deliver on what you’re selling them. Many organizations lean on somewhat generic employer features and benefits, such as PTO and health insurance, as they seek to attract top talent – and core values often go no further than the recruiting process.
Whether you like it or not, 2020 has shaped your employer brand. It’s time to think about how you’ll answer candidate questions regarding organizational responses to COVID, #BLM and other areas important to them. This presentation will provide insight for creating a strong employer brand through and through – and provide guidance for delivering a consistently positive experience to candidates and employees.
At the end of this presentation, attendees will be able to:
- Determine their current employer brand and employee value proposition, based on employee feedback and competitive analysis
- Use the results to develop an action plan for communicating and delivering an employer brand that is honest and real
- Identify and correct opportunities for improvement in operational HR such as hiring, onboarding and performance management
- Define and align employer brand, corporate culture, and core values
- Use company core values to drive the candidate experience, and measure behavior and performance of your workforce
- Hold your workforce accountable to behaviors that align with the brand
Register Now – it’s free! (this event is over)
Join Bottomline Marketing’s Steve Bellach and Civility Partners’ Catherine Mattice for this engaging webinar.