- Date: January 23, 2020
- Time: 8am-3:30pm
- Where: Palomar College Rancho Bernardo Education Center
- Cost: $79 members / $99 non-members
Engaging Business Minds to Achieve Success
15 Breakout Sessions – 4 Keynotes
The 2020 San Diego Business Summit offers a wealth of insight from some of San Diego’s most successful business leaders.
This all-day interactive Summit will bring together business owners, entrepreneurs, managers, and leaders for a day of workshops, keynote speakers, exhibitors, and networking.
11-11:45am / “Branding Strategies for your Organization/Self”
Please join Steven Bellach, Principal of BottomLine Marketing and the other panelists for an insightful workshop.
- Steven Bellach, Principal, BottomLine Marketing
- Marlee Ehrenfeld, Principal, MIG
- Todd Kern, Chief Marketing Officer, Frontwave Credit Union
- Dave Woods, Founder & CEO, Deedub, Inc.
- Moderator / Kathi McCalligan, Director of Marketing, Baker Electric Home Energy
- Defining and Managing Your Brand
- Branding, Reputation and Culture
- Lessons Shared – Biggest Mistakes
- How Do You Know When to Rebrand
To learn more: CLICK HERE